Information on this website is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. The content of this website is for general information purposes only. It does NOT constitute professional advice, compliance or otherwise, on any particular matter or problem.
We cannot and do not accept responsibility or liability for actions based on the content of this website.
Links to other sites from these pages are for information only and we accept no responsibility for any material contained within those sites.
The content of this site is protected by copyright, and all other relevant intellectual property rights, belonging to FrontLine Compliance, LLC. It may not be copied in full or in part or in any form unless it is done for the following purposes:
Content of this site may be copied in full or in part if the information is intended for personal use only.
The content of this site may be copied in full or in part for the benefit of a third party if all the following conditions are met:
- The copy indicates this site as its source and provides the site’s complete address and copyright information;
- The copy indicates that it is protected by copyright restrictions which must be respected by the third party;
- The copy must not be inserted in full or in part into another text or publication in whatever form without FrontLine Compliance’s prior written permission;
- The copy must not be disseminated (in full or in part) for commercial purposes without FrontLine Compliance’s prior written permission.
- No part of this site may be copied, transmitted or stored on another website or on any form of electronic system without FrontLine Compliance’s prior written permission.
Links to other sites
This website contains links to other sites and is provided as a courtesy to site visitors. FrontLine Compliance, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. Any links to this site from a third party site may or may not have been provided with FrontLine Compliance’s permission. We accept no responsibility for any material contained within those sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
We have operational procedures in place to protect this information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction and all of the company’s employees are subject to strict obligations of confidentiality concerning all our data.
If You Send Us Personal Information
This website will only collect personal information which you knowingly and voluntarily provide by, for example, sending us emails or completing information request forms. If you provide us with personal information, we will normally respond to your inquiry or request directly. We may also contact you to provide information about our services, regulatory updates, our speaking activities, and new services or products that may interest you. We will never share your name or information outside of our firm without your consent.
When we send you such information by email, you will always have an immediate opportunity to decline further communication. Please use the contact specified in the email so that we can remove you from the list that contains your name. If you are uncertain about whom to contact, you may email us at email@example.com.